Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2- Daily Flossing

So today is the day to start a new goal, I gotta say, I'm a bit concerned about being able to start a new goal each week. It seems like a rapid pace when I think about adding more to what I have barely started doing each week but I'm not going to think about all that right now, just water, fruit, and ....

New goal: So this weeks goal is daily flossing. Ya know that thing all dentists say to do but barely anyone does. In fact, I'm interested to know, if you can truly claim daily flossing so please comment and tell me.

Previous goals success/fail?: Well I definitely didn't accomplish my goal on at least one day, maybe two, it's hard to recall now. I figure it's best for my sanity if I just deal with the goals each day rather than keeping a tally on myself. I tend to be obsessive so I very well may throw this whole project out the window if I don't give myself some room to mess up and not feel like a failure.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, we're rare, but Roger & I floss daily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up on this one. Even if you do it once a week, you are still improving the health of your mouth and body. That's how I started out, doing it when I could, and now it's more of a habit and I actually WANT to do it more, which is the point you really want to be at.

    PS. I like this blog, I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's a bit hard to floss daily. It feels so tedious! Despite that, it really does wonders in helping you keep your teeth clean and cavity-free. That's something you and your dentist can be glad about.

    Well, I hope your daily flossing goal was a success!

    ReplyDelete